What you can expect if you book this service:
- A visual inspection of all accessible areas of your building’s Lightning Protection System (LPS).
- Testing of the LPS using an appropriate method of testing for the design of your system and in accordance with the relevant British Standard (i.e. BS:6651:1999 or BS EN 62305).
- Testing of all visible and non-visible parts of the LPS (including the Upper LPS network).
- A test report with a record of individual and overall resistance values and a statement as to whether your system is compliant or non-compliant.
- If your LPS is non-compliant the test report will detail the defects and recommended works required to make your LPS compliant.
- Photographic evidence of identified defects/physical damage (wherever possible).