The term “National Churches Trust” or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is registered in England with charity number 1119845, at 7 Tufton Street, London SW1P 3QB.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Registration: You agree to
- only provide accurate and current information about yourself
- maintain the security of your passwords and identification
- promptly update the email address listed in connection with your account to keep it accurate so that we can contact you if necessary
- be fully responsible for all uses of your account. You must not set up an account on behalf of another individual or entity unless you are authorised to do so.
- We have the right to refuse a user registration request if you’ve
- Given us an invalid or unverifiable email address
- Given an invalid organisation name or postcode
If we can, we will contact your organisation to verify your email address and building name/postcode and email you to tell you about this. We would then require you to re-register with MaintenanceBooker using the correct details
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- All content included in or made available through the MaintenanceBooker website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads etc is the property of the National Churches Trust or its content suppliers. The MaintenanceBooker website however operates under a Creative Commons licence (CC BY NC) which means that although The National Churches Trust retains copyright of all content you are permitted to use the material for non –commercial purposes. For summary details of what is permitted under the CC BY NC Creative Commons Licence please visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.